POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Desert Eagle .50AE : Desert Eagle .50AE Server Time
11 Aug 2024 19:28:42 EDT (-0400)
  Desert Eagle .50AE
From: Skip Talbot
Date: 4 Feb 2004 00:28:51
Message: <40208313@news.povray.org>
Just did a simple scene to feature some modeling work.  I chose the Desert
Eagle because of its popularity in movies and computer games.  It has a
distinctive and powerful look.  Scene took three days to render and I had to
re-render the text twice in order to get it to show up and look decent.  Its
such a fine etching into the side and at that angle it gets easily lost.
Comments and criticism welcome.

Skip

Post a reply to this message

Attachments:
Download 'Desert Eagle .50AE med.jpg' (116 KB)

Preview of image 'Desert Eagle .50AE med.jpg'
Desert Eagle .50AE med.jpg